Information and Data Security is a top priority for the company in order to:
• Ensure safe storage, protection and processing of data of its customers and all relevant information.
• To ensure the full compliance of the company with the relevant legal and regulatory requirements,
• To protect the interests of the company and those who deal with it and trust it for the use and distribution of their confidential data
• Ensure the availability, integrity and confidentiality of the information produced, received and circulated in the context of its operation.
The application of the data processing and protection system aims at the following:
• Protection of data, computing resources and distributed information in the company’s services from any threat, internal or external, intentional or accidental,
• Systematic assessment and evaluation of risks related to data security, looking forward to their proper and timely management,
• Continuous information of management and staff on data protection and processing and staff training,
For these reasons, the company develops and implements Policies and Procedures through the Information Security Management System, which ensure the integrity of information and data from internal and external risks.
The Management has the responsibility for the control and monitoring of the operation of the data processing and protection system, as well as for the information of all the involved personnel for the Information Security Policy.
All the staff of the company involved in the activities and procedures related to Information and Data Security have the responsibility to implement the policy and the relevant Procedures in the field of their work.
The Management and all the employees of the company are committed to the observance of the principles in relation to the Security of Information and Data.